Get your tastebuds ready…
Bagley Roadway and Food Triangle
- Klassique Kollections- Delicious Cajun cooking
- Peanut Butter Goodness- Deep-fried PB&J… yes, you read that right
- Seoul Short Ribs- Kalbi marinated chicken and beef
- Ahepa– Authentic Greek food, fast!
- Asian Breeze– Small bites of Pan Asian cuisine
- Big City Burritos- Vegetarian burritos, a Festival favorite for over 25 years!
- Blue Elephant- The ever-popular elephant ears and more
- Bombay Grill– Healthy Indian cuisine
- Crab Cakes and Seafood Specialties
- Horn of Africa– Authentic food from the East African coast
- Bahn Thai
- Crepealicious- Savory and sweet crepes with a Seattle twist
- Eloi: Taste the Caribbean
- Island Noodles– Buckwheat yakisoba noodles with fresh veggies
- Kaleenka Piroshkys– Freshly made bread dough and authentic fillings, a Festival staple for over 30 years!
- Shishkaberry’s– Chocolate-dipped fruit on a stick
- Bumpus Burgers
- Gyros! Gyros! Gyros!- Authentic Greek cuisine
- Hi’s Fruit/New Orleans Beignet- Frozen chocolate banana, fruit smoothies, beignets and more
- Kenyan Kitchen- Dine on Sambusa , beef, veggie or chicken Piripiri, followed by a jolt of Matunda juice
- Pat’s Philly Steak Sandwiches
- Pel’Meni-Popular Russian dumplings with a Northwest touch
- Southern Kitchen– Down home cooking featured on the Food Network’s program “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives”
- Akiko’s Pottery– Japanese influenced stoneware, porcelain and earthenware pottery. Tableware, vases and pendant charms.
- Art of Wings– Fairy wings and whimsical wearables. Wings, Crowns, Furry Hats, Patchwork Dresses, Ear Wings, Pixi Hoodies, and Feather Gauntlets.
- Brie Kriebel Clothing– Pieced, printed, and dyed applique’ women’s natural fiber clothing.
- Choke Shirt Company + Print Shop– Sweet tees and hoodies from adults, kids and babies.
- Cleo Wolfus Designs– Hair accessories for adults playing Dress-up.
- Colorburst Studios– Niobium and Titanium jewelry and hairwraps.
- Cool shoes & The Moccassin Company– Handmade,custom fitted, machine washable, moccasins, shoes, sandals, “Penny’s” Pockets, and various bags and pouches.
- Creative Jewelry by Martin– Jewelry inspired by the natural word. Pieces are worked in gold, silver, bronze and copper with found objects.
- Danilo Navarro– Handmade South-American Style Jewelry.
- Dryad Woodworks– Fine Woodworking; Boards, Boxes and Baubles from exotic hardwoods from all over the world.
- EarthArt International– Original art by Sue Coccia: animal totems.
- EarthWorth Jewels / Beate Degen– Ancient mosaic inlaid stone on chapa jewelry.
- Emmett’s Glass– Flameworked glass art.
- Fisher Woodworking– Hardwood kitchen utensils and other accessories for the home and office.
- Flipside Hats– Hip handmade hats. Sustainable, smart.
- Forest Life Creations– One of a kind wearable wood art out of society’s refuse. Exotic wood jewelry is not only organic and sustainable, but elegant and unique.
- Fusion Silver– Handcrafted gold and silver jewelry using various weaving techinques including chainmaille, knot, Viking weave, knit and crochet.
- Jewelry by Marlene Vanbeek– Handmade glass and metal jewelry.
- Klickitat Pottery– Handmade Stoneware Pottery artistic and functional.
- Moonwise Herbs & Brooms– Handcrafted herbal wares, handmade brooms and earth centered education.
- Namu– Asian inspired hand screen-printed wearable art for men, women and children.
- Oceana Ukuleles– Handcrafted ukuleles and fine stringed instruments.
- Pearls by Nature– Wearable art handcrafted into an eclectic mix of many mediums and designs using pearls, gemstones, silver and an ever-evolving mix of new materials.
- Other Worlds– From the famous Tinkly Winkler windchime, to the blown glass windbells, products are made from the finest materials, with emphasis on recycling.
- RobinAnnette’s Art– Original artwork, art cards and wearable art.
- Jackie Scott’s Jamila Dolls– Beautifull handmade cloth African dolls made with bright tropical colors. Wired dancers wrapp in beautiful cloth and colorful tutu’s.
- Sierra Nevada Soap
- Sip-T Tea Co.– Lovingly micro-batch hand blended teas from family recipes. Passionately delicious, and dedicated to art, community, and the environment.
- Suzanne de la Torre Knitwear– Handmade sweaters, beanies, knitwear using, silk, cotton, wool and alpaca.
- Sympatico Clothing– Womens apparel. Environmentally friendly woven hemp/Tencel™ in elegant shapes designed for movement.
- Chris’s Country Essence– Gifts from Beeswax and Nature. Pure Beeswax Candles. Pure Raw Honey produced from our own Pacific Northwest Flowers.
- Tye Dye Everything!– More than just t-shirts, over 150 different tie dye items!
- Washi Art– Paper created using washi paper (hand-made rice paper) and torn paper art. Original images that appear like water-color paintings.
- Whidbey Woolies– Each and every Whidbey Woolie is uniquely created by hand using select Alpaca Fiber.
- Zee-glass– Handmade shiny glass things.
Craft Walkway (west of the International Fountain)
- ArtWilleau– Unique, Custom & One-of-a-kind headdresses for parties, performance & play.
- Keene’s Jewelry– Handcrafted Jewelry by Robert Keene. Using silver & gold with & without gemstones to create unique & whimsical designs.
- Beth Richman Designs– Handmand enamel art-deco brooches and earrings.
- Black Creek Botanicals– Artisanal hand-crafted plant-based soaps and sundries.
- Blissful Wunders Confectionery Chocolates– Hand rolled organic chocolate truffles.Dairy and non-dairy (vegan) varieties.
- Derek Jones Glass Art– Lampworked glass art beads, goblets, marbles, pendants, wine bottle stoppers, lighting and more.
- Dancing Circles– Hand etched sterling silver jewelry.
- Flood Clothing– One of a kind pieces made using 100% recycled material. Focusing on women’s and men’s clothing and hats.
- Fodoughgrafiks– Combining digital photography, graphic design and archival, fine-art, color inkjetting to produce captivating works of art in editions printed on everything from canvas to brushed aluminum.
- Handpainted Wood Puzzles– Colorful hand-painted wood puzzles, personalized name puzzles, puzzle stools and 3D multi-layer puzzles.
- Hatterdashery– Handmade hats and embellishments for your head. Made from fine fabrics, adjustable and fully lined.
- Imps and Monsters– Original paintings and prints by Justin Hillgrove and Mike Capp.
- Kranial Komfort– Whimsical hats for children and adults. Children’s pullovers and dress sets too.
- Living Stones Creations– Handmade Argentium sterling silver and 14/20 gold-filled jewelry.
- Martin Leather Design– 100% Handmade quality leather accessories.
- Mountain Spirit Herbals– Organic & wildcrafted herbals, teas, tinctures, body oils, bulk herbs, and recycled fine crafted wood working.
- Northwest Goods-Handmade brass, copper, and silver jewelry and ornaments.
- Orox Leather– Handmade leather sandals and accessories made of recycled tires, sustainable leather and in a smalll family factory.
- LaGrave Designs– Unique kaleidoscope art by Dawn LaGrave.
- Paperwings Studio & Jill Mayberg Art– Original colorful modern folk art by Jill Mayberg and Bruce Allison. Original paintings and clocks, nightlights, switch plate covers, greeting cards and prints.
- P.J. Niche– Wool and chenille blankets hand-woven by Niko Čulevski, a sixth generation weaver from Macedonia.
- R Honey Pots– Functional handcrafted and painted pottery featuring: Octopus, hummingbird, peacock, nautilus, lemur and redwing.
- Red Grass Designs– Modern and Asian metal sculpture for the home and garden.
- Spoonman Creations– windchimes, masks, jewelry, and silly stuff made from recycled spoons and forks and other kitchen utensils.
- StillFire Pottery– Wheel thrown and hand built functional / decorative porcelain pottery.
- Talismana Designs– Gemstone and linen fiber jewelry featuring vintage hardware, tribal carvings, fossils and other soulful bits.
- The Mermaid’s Tears– Beach glass and beach pebble jewelry.
- White Horse Design– Magical miniature flying animals made out of various fine fabrics. Also fun pop-up puppets and magic wands and crowns.
- Crawsister Jewelry– Jewelry created with songbirds, dragonflies and dancing women motifs.
- Dreampillows– Organic and hemp pillows for relaxation, sleep, yoga, andmeditation.
- Hartware– Hand painted, body wrapping, art wear.
- Head ‘N Home Hats– Hats that love liquid sunshine.
- Hmong Needlecrafts– Hmong hand embroidered needlecrafts.
- Impwear– Zesty kid’s and baby clothes to delight the wearer and viewers. Reversible printed cotton dresses, shorts, skirts, and overalls.
- Jana Cooper Jewelry– whimsical jewelry specializing in ear cuffs.
- Lilie De Vallee– Handmade bath and body products: handmade natural soaps , organic lotion and skin care, bath salt, organic massage oil, perfume oil etc…
- Long Life Beeswax Candles– Traditionally hand-dipped, 100% natural beeswax candles.
- Mountain Stream Forge– Hand forged iron work.
- Olvera Design Mosaic Mirrors– Handcut stained glass mosaic mirrors.
- Sew It Seams Tie Dye– Design, cut, and sew tie dye dresses; women’s tops; men’s dress shirts; T-shirts.
- Stellar Flutes– Native American flutes in 24 keys and octaves.
- Old Time Woodworking– Custom banjos built by Colin Vance. Handbuilt wooden boxes, cabinets and marquetry portraiture by Gabe Strand.
- Studio Raven’s Nest– Contemporary Northwest coast native style arts.
- Sylvia Swasey Design– Beaded dichroic fused glass jewelry. Natural stone, pearl and crystal beaded jewelry.
- The Darras– Original Art work screen printed on shirts and clothing. When ever possible using Eco friendly inks and dyes. Some organic shirts also.
- Tinctoria Designs– Great fitting organic fiber clothing for women hand dyed with extracts from plants and trees.
- Trust Hemp Cooperation– Custom tailored hemp and organic cotton clothing and accessories for men and women.
- Tweten Photography– Scenic photography of the Pacific Northwest. Featuring a large number of panoramic images, many of which can be framed as triptychs.
Urban Craft Marketplace
Living Green Courtyard
The Living Green Courtyard is located in the Alki Court and features craft vendors specializing in sustainable goods.
- Bella Sisters– Individually designed fashion from recycled materials.
- Hand Full- Eco wear clothing for kids.
- InterConnection- Providing refurbished computers to organizations worldwide.
- People For Puget Sound– Saving our Sound through education.
- Pepperjack Home– Handmade products for the home from recycled/vintage materials.
- Recycled Dreams – Clothing and metal art made from recycled materials.
- Semilla Designs: Seed Jewelry– Jewelry made from natural materials.
- Sol Fair Trade- Brazilian Fair Trade Eco Designs.
- Solstice Designs– Upcycled hats and hair accessories.
- Uzura- Eco-friendly Organic and Hemp Products.
Stop by one of these vendors to get your face painted, hair wrapped and more.
- Realistic Portraits– Individually designed fashion from recycled materials.
- The Magic Brush- Custom face and body painting.
- Daffy Doodles Cartoon Portraits– Drawn and personalized portraits.
- Free Hand Face Painting– Unique designs
- Starchild Entertainment– Entertainers, Extraordinaire face painters.
- Susan Roberts Portraits– Charcoal and sepia ink
- Over The Line Productions– caricatures
- Fly Girl Feathers– Feather hair extensions
- A Living Canvas- Face & Body Painting
The Uncommon Market (Imports and More)
The Uncommon Market has four locations around the Festival and features imports, packaged foods and more.
- Absolutely Nuts!– fresh roasted cinnamon almonds, cashews and pecans.
- Addis Inspirations- Ethiopian imports including imports from Southern Africa. Face/body/bath delights, jewelry trees, curtains, candles, jewelry, & more.
- Back to Bali– Handmade hats, clothing and handicrafts from Bali, Indonesia.
- Bamboo Originals– Bamboo clothing for women and men.
- Coco Loco Jewelry – Hand crafted tribal jewelry made from recycled, salvaged and sustainably harvested materials.
- Africa and Beyond– Artifacts from the Touareg people in Niger.
- Ellavickers– Recycled sailcloth bags.
- Istanbul Imports– Imports from Central Asian Turks to Asia Minor , Textiles, scarves clotes , unique Turkish items jewelery and home decor.
- Kashi– Clothing and textiles from India.
- KlapnKlip Soy Candles– Handcrafted all natural soy bean wax candles. Safe for environment and health.
- Kwytza Chopstick Art– We make folding baskets and other functional products from recycled bamboo chopsticks.
- Lhasa Handicrafts and Garments– We have a full collection of authentic Tibetan Rituals and Cultural Artifacts. Most are handmade from Nepal and India.
- PJ’s Sweet Factory– The most mouthwatering handmade English toffee you will ever taste!
- Revival Ink Illustrated– Ink revival creations hand-drawn, and printed in Seattle with non-toxic, water-based inks.
- Rise & Shine– Handmade and independently designed clothing, bags, wearable art and jewelry. Made for the idividual who craves culture and uniquenss.
- Russian Unique Imports
- Spice Islands Imports– Specialize in handmade jewelry and decorative items from Bali Indonesia.
- Victualia– Artisan products from Spain: handmade vegan and vegetable-tanned leather footwear; specialty organic olive oil and honey.
- Mehndi Madness– Henna & Jagua, hand applied, temporary, natural tattoos, that last several weeks.
- Northwest Massage Clinic– Providing massage therapy to the greater Seattle area.
- Sabrina Shane Co.- Designs by Sabrina Shane Co.
- Aldrich Farms– Specialty food company based in Bellingham, Washington Specialties in line of all natural food products made and grown in Northwest.
- Cap-Sac– The fannypack for your head.
- El Quetzal– Seattle based, volunteer run, non-profit that supports Guatemalan women’s cooperatives through the sale of fairly traded items.
- Evergreen Guardian Imports– Nepali, Tibetan, & Kashmiri art, apparel, accessories, metalwork, thangka paintings, shirts, animal hats, and shoulder bags.
- Tribal Gifts– Afghan new and antique jewelry, textile, cloths and home decoration items.
- Hempmania– hemp accessories.
- Kiliminjaro Imports– Fruit baskets, beer baskets, laundry baskets, jewelry baskets, drums and many musical instruments, necklaces and other one of a kind peices.
- Polish Pottery & Czech Crystal Jewelry– Handmade, handpainted stoneware, bakeware from Poland. Handmade art glass and crystal jewelry from the Czech Republic.
- Onda-Beads, stones, silver
- Pelican Trading Company-Their 23rd year selling at Folkilife! Quality handcrafted Thai and Balinese jewelry and gauges in sterling silver, shell, wood, and more.
- Positive Vibes
- Seciwa’s S.W. Native Crafts– Jewelry and crafts made by Native American artists from New Mexico and Arizona.
- Tibetan Arts and Craft– Ritual and cultural artifacts including healing bowls, statues and hand painted thankas, clothings for both men and women and more
- Uta Collection– Fine crafts, clothing and jewelry from Indonesia and beyond.
- Zambowear– Colorful men’s and women’s rayon batik clothing.
- Zimbabwe Artists Project– Work directly with mostly female artists from rural Weya in eastern Zimbabwe to become self-sufficient through sale of their art.
- Jamtown– Handmade, authentic musical instruments from around the world.
- Pioneer Popcorn Kettle Korn– The original kettle korn serving the Pacific Northwest for 15 years.
- Sticker City– Vinyl auto decals.
- Anak Anak– Handmade, personally designed children’s clothe and accessories made from hand batiked fabric from Ubud, Bali.
- Andean Essence– Unique clothing and jewelry, not mass produced, rather that,in each piece you can feel it’s human sense.
- Double Dorjee-Handmade woolen blankets, fabrics, wooden altars and decorative items.
- In Joy Imports– Tribal textiles, clothes and statuary from Vietnam.One of a kind unique works of art to brighten your day.
- Island Tribe Apparel– Gorgeous batik clothing for women of all sizes.
- Jawa Gourmet Nut Roastery– Authentic Bavarian cinnamon roasted nuts – almonds, pecans, cashews, hazelnuts – prepared fresh and mixed to order.
- Kalp Henna– Henna & Jagua Art by Kalpana lasts for weeks.
- Kyrgyz Konnection– Handmade hats, slippers, ornaments from felted sheep wool. Also robes.
- Mertha Shoes & Accessories– Carved wooden shoes and accessories
- Tibetan Handicrafts– Treasures from remote Himalaya
- Ultrafino Panama Hat– Handwoven Panama hats.
- Za Zen-Women’s dresses, skirts, t’s, pants, contemporary clothing.
- Gisele’s Collections – Fair trade sea grass purses.
- Indo Island Arts– Folk art and handicrafts from the islands of Lombok, Bali and Java Indonesia.
- Lhasa Shop– Unique Tibetan style jewelry and clothings.
- Mishu– Unique, funky, hip fashions and accessories with an urban vibe.Designed in seattle and created ethically in India.
- Rwanda Partners– Fair trade nonprofit program that creates opportunities for the socially and economically marginalized.
- Pashmina Palace LL– Handmade pashmina and silk scarves.
- Snoqualmie Valley Honey Farm– Locally produced honey, flavored creme honey, honey straws, Bee pollen, Beeswax products, Healing Balm.
- Snow Leopard Trust– A non-profit dedicated to the conservation of the endangered snow leopard.
- The Sojourn Collection– Scarves, clothing, accessories and textiles from Southeast Asia.
The Folklife Store
Do you sell t-shirts? We sell t-shirts, hats, bags, magnets and more at three different Folklife Store booths located on Seattle Center grounds. See the Festival Map for exact locations.
I can only make it to the Festival on Sunday, but I really want Friday’s commemorative button. What should I do?Commemorative Folklife Festival buttons are available for a suggested donation of $10 at Festival Services (located on the third floor of the Center House).
I loved one of the performances I saw! Can I pick up a CD by the artist? Some artists sell CDs and other merchandise from the stage on which they play. You may also check the Folklife Store (see the Festival guide for the location).